Synergy Applications, Inc. is proud to have partnered with Fuchs Lubricant, Company, who is the largest independent manufacturer of specialty lubricants in the world. Founded in 1931, they are recognized internationally for their innovative lubricants and industry related specialty products. Consisting of< industrial, steel, mining, lubritech and silkolene divisions, Fuchs will have a product to meet your needs.
Fuchs has developed lubricants to meet the demands of today’s difficult manufacturing environment. We will work with you to identify the best solution for your issues. Using the right combination of coolants and process fluids ensures smooth running processes for optimal operating results.
Fuchs is a perfect match for modern machine tools.
* High pressure coolant delivery systems
* Tool coating to resist heat
* High speed spindles
* Stiff machines with more torque
* Programming strategies with aggressive DOC
Modern flexible manufacturing places tough demands on coolants. Production facilities require one product for a wide range of very different tasks which run in both small individual sumps and large central systems:
* Multi-metal compatibility- suitability for a full range of alloys including steel, cast iron, wrought aluminum and cast aluminum
* Water quality-Customers wishing to run a common coolant at multiple plants require a product suitable both soft and hard water
* Application requirements- good detergency for grinding, excellent lubricity for roll form tapping and reliable corrosion control for cast iron.
* Microbial control- easy maintenance is a compulsory for bacterial and fungal control of small and large systems alike.
Please contact Synergy’s expert sales team to assist you in determining which product best suits your needs.