Filter cartridges are available in an array of materials and sizes, all at prices 30–70% below OEM pricing. We stock multiple cartridges types including pleated, spun-wound, hydraulic, spin-on, EDM, micro-glass and water absorbent. Let us save you money on your high-volume, high price, or hard-to-find cartridge filters.
Designed and built to handle demanding industrial liquid filtration applications and still offer significant savings over expensive OEM brands. This all-resin impregnated paper media is backed by independent ISO 16889 multitask test data providing nominal micron rating from 0.5 to 100 microns.
* Identical replacements are available for over 65 U.S. and international manufacturers.
* Great for filtering lubricant oils, cutting fluids, machining fluid, coolant, gear oils, solvents, gasoline, chemicals, synthetic lubricants and processed fluid.
Spun wound cartridges
Design for a diverse range of applications, the wound cartridge comes in a spread of compositions to meet your requirements.
* Micron ratings from 0.5 to 200.
* Multiple compositions- cotton, fiberglass, polypropylene, ray, nylon, polyester and mixes.
* Any diameter.
* Optional covers an extended cores available.
A cost-effective replacement for OEM elements, our EDM filters are designed and built to handle your applications pressure and filtration requirements.
* 3, 5, 10 and 20 micron rating is available to meet any applications requirements.
* High strength plastic and corrosion resistant epoxy coated metal construction.
* High efficiency filtration and extended service life.
* Multiple sizes are available to fit most all EDM machines.
Water absorbent cartridges
Our water absorbent filters handle demanding water and particulate filtration applications easily. They are a multi-layered media consisting of dual particle removal media and a middle layer of advanced super absorbent sheet of polymer for free water absorption. The polymer sheet chemically bonds with free water, preventing downstream release.
* Water removal down to three PPM.
* Water absorbency capacities of 2 quarts.
* Fine particulate removal efficiencies of 0.5, 1, 3 and 5 nominal micron ratings.
* Custom sizes and designs are available.